Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA grants rare pediatric disease designation to Kuros Biosciences' KUR-112
Fri Oct 21, 2016 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
Kuros Biosciences said the FDA granted rare pediatric disease designation to KUR-112, an investigational product candidate for the treatment of solitary bone cysts. KUR-112 is a parathyroid hormone-fibrin-based product. It is intended to be applied as a single percutaneous injection into the cysts and could therefore become a simpler, ...
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 | Section: Cancer
- Atrin Pharmaceuticals wins NCI contract to develop ATR inhibitors
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 | Section: Cancer Immunotherapy
- NBE Therapeutics and SOTIO to develop next-generation ADCs
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 | Section: Company Profiles & Pipelines
- Johnson & Johnson offers overview of third quarter 2016
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Oct 18 - Oct 22 2016, Vancover
- 66th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
- Oct 15 - Oct 19 2016, Vienna
- 24th United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW)
- Oct 15 - Oct 19 2016, Salt Lake City
- 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Oct 15 - Oct 19 2016, Barcelona
- 29th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
- Oct 10 - Oct 12 2016, Barcelona
- World Vaccine Congress
- Oct 7 - Oct 11 2016, Copenhagen
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress
- Oct 5 - Oct 8 2016, Nice
- Annual Meeting of the European Association for Vision and Eye Research (EVER)
- Oct 4 - Oct 8 2016, Granada
- 21st International Congress of the World Muscle Society
- Sep 26 - Sep 30 2016, Yokohama
- 16th World Congress on Pain
- Sep 23 - Sep 24 2016, Paris
- AASLD/EASL Special Conference on Hepatitis C