Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceOlaparib receives E.U. approval for BRCA-mutated ovarian cancer
Fri Dec 19, 2014 | Section: Cancer
The European Commission has approved AstraZeneca's poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase (PARP) inhibitor Lynparza(TM) (olaparib) for the maintenance treatment of adult patients with platinum-sensitive relapsed BRCA-mutated germline and/or somatic high grade serous epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer who are in ...
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Antiangiogenic gene therapy evaluated in phase I/II glioblastoma study
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Midafresa intravenous injection 0.1% for status epilepticus launched in Japan
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- Janssen Pharmaceutica prepares new mGlu2 receptor modulators
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Dec 9 - Dec 13 2014, San Antonio
- 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Dec 6 - Dec 9 2014, San Francisco
- 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Nov 18 - Nov 21 2014, Barcelona
- 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Washington
- 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Chicago
- American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions
- Nov 14 - Nov 19 2014, Boston
- 78th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology
- Nov 13 - Nov 16 2014, Miami
- 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology
- Nov 11 - Nov 16 2014, Philadelphia
- Kidney Week
- Nov 7 - Nov 11 2014, Boston
- 65th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Nov 6 - Nov 9 2014, National Harbor
- 29th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)