Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA approves Elelyso use in pediatric patients with type 1 Gaucher's disease
Fri Aug 29, 2014 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
Pfizer and Protalix BioTherapeutics have announced FDA approval of Elelyso(TM) (taliglucerase alfa) for injection for the treatment of type 1 Gaucher's disease in pediatric patients. Elelyso was already approved as a long-term enzyme replacement therapy for adult patients with a confirmed diagnosis of type 1 Gaucher's disease. The safety ...
- Fri Aug 29, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Oprozomib receives FDA orphan drug designation for Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Fri Aug 29, 2014 | Section: Infections
- Merck & Co. describes new NS5B inhibitors for HCV infection
- Fri Aug 29, 2014 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Asterias Biotherapeutics receives FDA clearance to begin phase I/IIa trial of AST-OPC1
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Aug 10 - Aug 14 2014, San Francisco
- 248th ACS National Meeting
- Jul 27 - Jul 31 2014, Chicago
- Annual Meeting of the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
- Jul 26 - Jul 31 2014, San Francisco
- World Transplant Congress
- Jul 20 - Jul 25 2014, Melbourne
- 20th International AIDS Conference
- Jul 12 - Jul 17 2014, Copenhagen
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 5 - Jul 8 2014, Munich
- 23rd Meeting of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Jul 5 - Jul 9 2014, Milan
- 9th Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Jun 23 - Jun 24 2014, Paris
- WIN Symposium
- Jun 21 - Jun 24 2014, Chicago
- Joint International Congress of Endocrinology/Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ICE/ENDO)
- Jun 18 - Jun 21 2014, Vancouver
- 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)