Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceKyowa Hakko Kirin files for Japanese approval of brodalumab
Fri Jul 31, 2015 | Section: Dermatological Disorders
Kyowa Hakko Kirin has filed for Japanese marketing approval of brodalumab (KHK-4827). Brodalumab, a fully human anti-interleukin-17 receptor (anti-IL-17R) antibody, has been developed for plaque psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pustular psoriasis and psoriatic erythroderma (Kyowa Hakko Kirin News Release).
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 | Section: Biomarkers
- Foundation Medicine initiates study of circulating tumor DNA assay
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 | Section: Company News
- PhytoTech Medical completes acquisition of MMJ Bioscience
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 | Section: Drug design, Drug Delivery & Technologies
- Scripps Florida researchers receive two NIH grants
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jul 25 - Jul 27 2015, Vancouver
- 20th World Congress on Heart Disease
- Jul 19 - Jul 22 2015, Vancouver
- 8th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention
- Jul 18 - Jul 23 2015, Washington
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 9 - Jul 12 2015, Berlin
- 12th International Symposium on Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ISOPT)
- Jul 4 - Jul 9 2015, Berlin
- 40th Congress of The Federation of the European Biochemical Societies (FEBS)
- Jul 1 - Jul 4 2015, Barcelona
- 17th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Jun 24 - Jun 27 2015, Stockholm
- 13th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 22 - Jun 25 2015, Glasgow
- 13th European ISSX Meeting
- Jun 21 - Jun 25 2015, Paris
- 21st EuroMedLab - European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC/EFLM)
- Jun 20 - Jun 25 2015, Toronto
- 25th Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH)