Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceSirturo obtains conditional approval in the E.U. for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
Mon Mar 10, 2014 | Section: Infections
The European Commission has granted conditional approval to Janssen-Cilag's Sirturo(R) (bedaquiline) in the E.U. for use as part of an appropriate combination regimen for pulmonary multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in adult patients, when an effective treatment regimen cannot otherwise be composed for reasons of resistance or tolerability. ...
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 | Section: Company News
- Digital Aria signs agreement to develop RegeneRx's RGN-259 and RGN-137
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 | Section: Gastrointestinal Disorders
- New mouse model of ulcerative colitis developed to investigate the ileal epithelial barrier
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 | Section: Renal-Urologic Disorders
- Fibrotech completes phase Ia study of FT-011 for diabetic nephropathy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Mar 3 - Mar 6 2014, Boston
- 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
- Mar 1 - Mar 4 2014, Munich
- 22nd European Congress of Psychiatry
- Mar 1 - Mar 7 2014, San Diego
- 103rd Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- Feb 28 - Mar 4 2014, San Diego
- 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Feb 26 - Feb 28 2014, Brussels
- 7th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders
- Feb 20 - Feb 22 2014, Copenhagen
- 9th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
- Feb 12 - Feb 14 2014, San Diego
- International Stroke Conference
- Feb 9 - Feb 14 2014, San Francisco
- 21st Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
- Jan 30 - Feb 1 2014, San Francisco
- Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- Jan 27 - Jan 29 2014, Washington DC
- Annual ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting