Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA approves Bristol-Myers Squibb's Evotaz for HIV-1 infection
Fri Jan 30, 2015 | Section: Infections
The FDA has approved Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMS's) Evotaz(TM) (atazanavir sulfate/cobicistat) for the oral treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults. The combination of the retroviral protease inhibitor Reyataz(R) (atazanavir) and the pharmacokinetic enhancer cobicistat was compared to atazanavir plus the protease inhibitor ritonavir in a ...
- Fri Jan 30, 2015 | Section: Biomarkers
- Urinary proteins linked to adverse outcomes in critically ill patients with AKI
- Fri Jan 30, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- Celldex Therapeutics and BMS begin study of varlilumab and Opdivo
- Fri Jan 30, 2015 | Section: Infections
- FDA approves Bristol-Myers Squibb's Evotaz for HIV-1 infection
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jan 26 - Jan 28 2015, Washington, DC
- Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
- Jan 15 - Jan 17 2015, San Francisco
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Jan 14 - Jan 16 2015, Miami
- 9th Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) Conference
- Jan 12 - Jan 15 2015, San Francisco
- 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dec 9 - Dec 13 2014, San Antonio
- 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Dec 7 - Dec 11 2014, Phoenix
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP)
- Dec 6 - Dec 9 2014, San Francisco
- 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Nov 18 - Nov 21 2014, Barcelona
- 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Chicago
- American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Washington
- 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience