Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA places clinical hold on Regulus' IND for RG-101 for chronic HCV infection
Tue Jun 28, 2016 | Section: Infections
Regulus Therapeutics has received verbal notice from the FDA that its IND for RG-101 for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection has been placed on clinical hold. A formal clinical hold letter is expected to follow within 30 days. The company plans to work with the FDA to seek the release of the clinical hold. The FDA ...
- Tue Jun 28, 2016 | Section: Cancer
- FDA accepts Advanced Accelerator Applications' NDA for Lutathera
- Tue Jun 28, 2016 | Section: Diagnostics
- LabCorp announces launch of Roche cobas EGFR Mutation Test v2
- Tue Jun 28, 2016 | Section: Infections
- European Commission approves Zavicefta for serious bacterial infections
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jun 22 - Jun 25 2016, San Francisco
- 14th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 16 - Jun 20 2016, Boston
- 56th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC)
- Jun 11 - Jun 16 2016, San Diego
- 63rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- Jun 10 - Jun 14 2016, New Orleans
- 76th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 9 - Jun 12 2016, Copenhagen
- 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Jun 8 - Jun 11 2016, London
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR)
- Jun 3 - Jun 7 2016, Chicago
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- May 29 - Jun 1 2016, Innsbruck
- 84th European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS) Congress
- May 26 - May 27 2016, Barcelona
- Towards Predictive Cancer Models
- May 21 - May 24 2016, San Diego
- Digestive Disease Week (DDW)