Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFirst vaccine candidate for malaria accepted for E.U. regulatory review
Fri Jul 25, 2014 | Section: Infections
GlaxoSmithKline has submitted a regulatory application for its malaria vaccine candidate RTS,S to the EMA, and it has been accepted for regulatory review. RTS,S contains Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon(R) adjuvant, which is part of GSK's AS-01 proprietary adjuvant system. Agenus has received a milestone payment for the regulatory submission ...
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Sarah Cannon Research UK and BioMarin collaborate on EMBRACA study
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 | Section: Infections
- Novel boron-containing beta-lactamase inhibitors disclosed by Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
- Neurotrope Bioscience licenses IP for Niemann-Pick Type C disease therapy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jul 20 - Jul 25 2014, Melbourne
- 20th International AIDS Conference
- Jul 12 - Jul 17 2014, Copenhagen
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 5 - Jul 8 2014, Munich
- 23rd Meeting of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Jul 5 - Jul 9 2014, Milan
- 9th Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Jun 23 - Jun 24 2014, Paris
- WIN Symposium
- Jun 21 - Jun 24 2014, Chicago
- Joint International Congress of Endocrinology/Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ICE/ENDO)
- Jun 18 - Jun 21 2014, Vancouver
- 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 13 - Jun 17 2014, San Francisco
- 74th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 12 - Jun 15 2014, Milan
- 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Jun 11 - Jun 14 2014, Paris
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR)