Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceExelixis receives first regulatory approval of cobimetinib in Switzerland
Fri Aug 28, 2015 | Section: Cancer
Swissmedic has approved Exelixis' Cotellic(TM) (cobimetinib) for use in combination with vemurafenib as a treatment for patients with advanced melanoma. Cobimetinib is a selective inhibitor of MEK that was discovered by Exelixis and is the subject of a worldwide collaboration agreement between Exelixis and Genentech. Roche's Swiss ...
- Fri Aug 28, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- Inception Sciences describes PPAR-alpha antagonists
- Fri Aug 28, 2015 | Section: Cardiovascular Disorders
- Phase III data show advantage of ambrisentan-tadalafil combination in PAH
- Fri Aug 28, 2015 | Section: Drug design, Drug Delivery & Technologies
- Takeda gains expanded access rights to Vero cell technology platform
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Aug 19 - Aug 23 2015, New York
- Summer Academy Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Aug 16 - Aug 20 2015, Boston
- 250th American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting
- Aug 10 - Aug 12 2015, London
- 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials
- Aug 8 - Aug 12 2015, Boston
- 12th World Congress on Inflammation
- Jul 25 - Jul 27 2015, Vancouver
- 20th World Congress on Heart Disease
- Jul 19 - Jul 22 2015, Vancouver
- 8th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention
- Jul 18 - Jul 23 2015, Washington
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 9 - Jul 12 2015, Berlin
- 12th International Symposium on Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ISOPT)
- Jul 4 - Jul 9 2015, Berlin
- 40th Congress of The Federation of the European Biochemical Societies (FEBS)
- Jul 1 - Jul 4 2015, Barcelona
- 17th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer