Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceXadago approved in Europe for mid-late stage Parkinson's disease
Fri Feb 27, 2015 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
Zambon and its partner Newron Pharmaceuticals have reported that the European Commission approved the use of Xadago(R) (safinamide) for the treatment of idiopathic Parkinson's disease (PD). Xadago has been approved for mid-to late-stage fluctuating patients as add-on therapy to a stable dose of levodopa (L-dopa) alone or in combination with ...
- Fri Feb 27, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- NRC-AN-019, an Indian TKI for chronic myeloid leukemia patients
- Fri Feb 27, 2015 | Section: Company News
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals wins NIH grant for rare disease drug discovery
- Fri Feb 27, 2015 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- Neos Therapeutics completes financing round to advance late-stage ADHD pipeline
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Feb 23 - Feb 26 2015, Seattle
- 22nd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
- Feb 19 - Feb 22 2015, Austin
- Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
- Feb 19 - Feb 21 2015, Jaipur
- 34th Annual Convention of Indian Association for Cancer Research (ICAR)
- Feb 18 - Feb 21 2015, Barcelona
- 10th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
- Feb 18 - Feb 21 2015, Paris
- 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD)
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 2015, Helsinki
- 8th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 2015, Nashville
- 40th International Stroke Conference
- Feb 9 - Feb 11 2015, Washington
- 13th Annual ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- Jan 26 - Jan 28 2015, Washington, DC
- Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
- Jan 22 - Jan 24 2015, Coronado
- Annual Meeting of The Triological Society: Combined Sections Meeting