Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceRoche's Gazyvaro approved in Europe for chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Wed Jul 30, 2014 | Section: Cancer
The European Commission has approved Roche's Gazyvaro (obinutuzumab) in combination with chlorambucil chemotherapy for the treatment of people with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who have comorbidities making them unsuitable for an intensive therapy (full-dose fludarabine based therapy). Outside of the E.U. and ...
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Medigen Biotechnology reports data from interim analysis of the phase III trial Patron
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 | Section: Drug design, Drug Delivery & Technologies
- Lion Biotechnologies signs license agreement with Moffitt for TIL production technologies
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 | Section: Infections
- Advanced Biological Laboratories and Roche Diagnostics renew and extend collaboration
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jul 20 - Jul 25 2014, Melbourne
- 20th International AIDS Conference
- Jul 12 - Jul 17 2014, Copenhagen
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 5 - Jul 8 2014, Munich
- 23rd Meeting of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Jul 5 - Jul 9 2014, Milan
- 9th Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Jun 23 - Jun 24 2014, Paris
- WIN Symposium
- Jun 21 - Jun 24 2014, Chicago
- Joint International Congress of Endocrinology/Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ICE/ENDO)
- Jun 18 - Jun 21 2014, Vancouver
- 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 13 - Jun 17 2014, San Francisco
- 74th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 12 - Jun 15 2014, Milan
- 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Jun 11 - Jun 14 2014, Paris
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR)