Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceAstraZeneca completes acquisition of Takeda's core respiratory business
Tue May 03, 2016 | Section: Respiratory Disorders
AstraZeneca has completed its acquisition of Takeda Pharmaceutical's core respiratory business. The agreement includes the expansion of rights to roflumilast, marketed as Daliresp(R) in the U.S. and as Daxas(R) in other countries, for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). AstraZeneca has marketed Daliresp in the ...
- Tue May 03, 2016 | Section: Analgesia & Anesthesia
- Positive topline results from phase II/III trial of fasinumab in patients with osteoarthritis pain
- Tue May 03, 2016 | Section: Cancer
- Novel anti-CD352 ADC SGN-CD352A
- Tue May 03, 2016 | Section: Infections
- Arenavirus entry inhibitor from Kineta shows preclinical efficacy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Apr 27 - Apr 30 2016, Washington DC
- 36th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT)
- Apr 17 - Apr 21 2016, La Jolla
- 29th International Conference on Antiviral Research (ICAR)
- Apr 16 - Apr 20 2016, New Orleans
- 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Apr 15 - Apr 21 2016, Vancouver
- 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Apr 14 - Apr 17 2016, Malaga
- World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Apr 13 - Apr 17 2016, Barcelona
- 51st Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
- Apr 13 - Apr 16 2016, Geneva
- 6th European Lung Cancer Conference
- Apr 9 - Apr 12 2016, Amsterdam
- 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID)
- Apr 4 - Apr 6 2016, Stockholm
- 10th Annual International Partnering Conference BIO-Europe Spring
- Apr 3 - Apr 6 2016, Florida
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders