Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceBreakthrough therapy designation for Synageva's sebelipase alfa
Tue May 21, 2013 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
The FDA has granted breakthrough therapy designation to Synageva BioPharma's sebelipase alfa (SBC-102) for the treatment of early-onset lysosomal acid lipase (LAL) deficiency, also known as Wolman's disease. The designation was based on data generated from clinical trials of sebelipase alfa in patients with early-onset LAL deficiency. The ...
- Tue May 21, 2013 | Section: Cancer
- Clinical results presented for a novel cancer immunotherapy
- Tue May 21, 2013 | Section: Company Profiles & Pipelines
- Otsuka reports on regulatory and clinical developments of fiscal 2012
- Tue May 21, 2013 | Section: Endocrine Disorders
- Bydureon launched in Japan
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- May 18 - May 22 2013, Seattle
- American Transplant Congress
- May 15 - May 18 2013, Salt Lake City
- 16th Annual Meeting American Society of Gene Cell Therapy (ASGCT)
- May 12 - May 17 2013, Jeju
- 20th International Symposium on Radiopharmaceutical Sciences (ISRS)
- May 11 - May 15 2013, San Francisco
- 26th International Conference on Antiviral Research
- May 8 - May 11 2013, New Orleans
- 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society
- May 8 - May 11 2013, Edinburgh
- 6th International Investigative Dermatology
- May 5 - May 9 2013, Seattle
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- May 5 - May 8 2013, Moscow
- 5th International Symposium on Advances in Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry
- May 4 - May 8 2013, New Orleans
- 61st Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- May 4 - May 8 2013, San Diego
- Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA)