Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceStivarga approved in the E.U. for gastrointestinal stromal tumors
Thu Jul 31, 2014 | Section: Cancer
Bayer's Stivarga(R) (regorafenib) has been approved by the European Commission for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) who progressed on or are intolerant to prior treatment with imatinib and sunitinib. The approval is based on results from the pivotal phase III study GRID, ...
- Thu Jul 31, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Incyte and Genzyme to evaluate combination of two novel cancer immunotherapies
- Thu Jul 31, 2014 | Section: Diagnostics
- Glide Pharmaceutical licenses rights from FScan to prostate cancer diagnostic technology
- Thu Jul 31, 2014 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Evotec identifies novel targets in Alzheimer's disease collaboration with Janssen
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jul 26 - Jul 31 2014, San Francisco
- World Transplant Congress
- Jul 20 - Jul 25 2014, Melbourne
- 20th International AIDS Conference
- Jul 12 - Jul 17 2014, Copenhagen
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 5 - Jul 9 2014, Milan
- 9th Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- Jul 5 - Jul 8 2014, Munich
- 23rd Meeting of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Jun 23 - Jun 24 2014, Paris
- WIN Symposium
- Jun 21 - Jun 24 2014, Chicago
- Joint International Congress of Endocrinology/Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ICE/ENDO)
- Jun 18 - Jun 21 2014, Vancouver
- 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 13 - Jun 17 2014, San Francisco
- 74th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 12 - Jun 15 2014, Milan
- 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)