Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceApproval in Japan for manufacturing and distribution of ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate
Wed Oct 01, 2014 | Section: Eye Disorders
Kowa has obtained manufacturing and distribution approval for ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate (Glanatek[R]) ophthalmic solution 0.4% from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate is a treatment for glaucoma and ocular hypertension with a first-in-class mechanism of action; specifically, it lowers ...
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 | Section: Cardiovascular Disorders
- Allosteros Therapeutics divulges novel CaMK-II inhibitors
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
- SignaBlok receives NIH grant to develop TREM-1 inhibitors for rheumatoid arthritis
- Wed Oct 01, 2014 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma to jointly develop SanBio's stem cell therapy SB-623 for stroke
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Sep 26 - Sep 30 2014, Madrid
- 39th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress
- Sep 18 - Sep 20 2014, Dublin
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
- Sep 15 - Sep 19 2014, Vienna
- 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- Sep 12 - Sep 15 2014, Houston
- Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- Sep 11 - Sep 14 2014, Philadelphia
- 47th Annual Meeting of the Retina Society
- Sep 10 - Sep 13 2014, Boston
- Joint Triennial Congress of the European and Americas Committees for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS/ACTRIMS)
- Sep 9 - Sep 12 2014, San Francisco
- Annual High Blood Pressure Research Conference
- Sep 7 - Sep 11 2014, Lisbon
- 23rd International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry
- Sep 6 - Sep 10 2014, Munich
- Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Sep 5 - Sep 9 2014, Washington DC
- 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC)