Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA panel recommends approval of Kalydeco for R117H mutation in cystic fibrosis
Wed Oct 22, 2014 | Section: Respiratory Disorders
The FDA's Pulmonary Allergy Drugs Advisory Committee (PADAC) has voted 13-2 to recommend approval of Vertex Pharmaceuticals' Kalydeco(R) (ivacaftor) in people with cystic fibrosis age 6 years and older who have the R117H mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulatory gene (CFTR). The FDA is expected to make a decision on ...
- Wed Oct 22, 2014 | Section: Eye Disorders
- Roche divulges new CB2 receptor agonists
- Wed Oct 22, 2014 | Section: Infections
- Quadrivalent influenza vaccine well tolerated after intradermal administration
- Wed Oct 22, 2014 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Neurocrine initiates phase III trial of NBI-98854 in tardive dyskinesia
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Oct 18 - Oct 22 2014, Vienna
- 22nd United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW)
- Oct 17 - Oct 22 2014, Philadelphia
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology
- Oct 12 - Oct 15 2014, San Diego
- 10th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutic Society
- Oct 12 - Oct 16 2014, Copenhagen
- 22nd World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics
- Oct 11 - Oct 15 2014, New Orleans
- Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Oct 9 - Oct 11 2014, Atlanta
- 28th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- Oct 8 - Oct 12 2014, Philadelphia
- Oct 8 - Oct 12 2014, Amsterdam
- 23rd Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Oct 1 - Oct 4 2014, Nice
- Annual Meeting of the European Association for Vision and Eye Research (EVER)
- Sep 26 - Sep 30 2014, Madrid
- 39th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress