Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceGene therapy that restores copper metabolism in model of Wilson disease granted E.U. orphan status
Mon Nov 30, 2015 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
Wilson disease is caused by copper toxicity resulting from deficiencies in the copper transport pathway, including those associated with mutations in ATP7B, the gene for copper-transporting ATPase 2. Researchers at the University of Navarra have created AAV8-AAT-ATP7B, an adeno-associated virus serotype 8 (AAV8) vector expressing ...
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- Effector Therapeutics initiates trial of Mnk1/2 inhibitor eFT-508 in patients with solid tumors
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
- Rottapharm's antibody CRB-0017 prevents joint damage in animal models of osteoarthritis
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- AbbVie announces V1bR ligands
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Nov 19 - Nov 22 2015, San Antonio
- 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology
- Nov 13 - Nov 17 2015, San Francisco
- 66th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- Nov 7 - Nov 11 2015, Orlando
- American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions
- Nov 6 - Nov 11 2015, San Francisco
- 79th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology
- Nov 5 - Nov 9 2015, Boston
- 27th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Nov 5 - Nov 7 2015, Barcelona
- 8th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Conference
- Nov 4 - Nov 8 2015, National Harbor
- 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
- Nov 3 - Nov 8 2015, San Diego
- Kidney Week
- Nov 2 - Nov 4 2015, Edinburgh
- Meeting of the Society for Endocrinology and BES
- Nov 1 - Nov 4 2015, Liverpool
- 11th National Cancer Research Institute Cancer Conference (NCRI)