Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceRare Disease Day 2015: Focus on new means of developing treatments
Mon Mar 02, 2015 | Section: Drug Design, Drug Delivery & Technologies
This year's Rare Disease Day was February 28, with events conducted around the world to raise awareness of rare diseases among the general public as well as anyone involved in public policy or investigation of new treatments for these diseases. Initially focused on Europe and sponsored by EURORDIS, a non-governmental patient-driven alliance ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2015 | Section: Endocrine Disorders
- German organization patents GRK5 modulators
- Mon Mar 02, 2015 | Section: Infections
- Ibalizumab receives FDA breakthrough therapy designation
- Mon Mar 02, 2015 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
- Amarin and Eddingpharm sign Vascepa agreement for China
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Feb 23 - Feb 26 2015, Seattle
- 22nd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
- Feb 19 - Feb 22 2015, Austin
- Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
- Feb 19 - Feb 21 2015, Jaipur
- 34th Annual Convention of Indian Association for Cancer Research (ICAR)
- Feb 18 - Feb 21 2015, Barcelona
- 10th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
- Feb 18 - Feb 21 2015, Paris
- 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD)
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 2015, Helsinki
- 8th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders
- Feb 11 - Feb 13 2015, Nashville
- 40th International Stroke Conference
- Feb 9 - Feb 11 2015, Washington
- 13th Annual ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting
- Jan 26 - Jan 28 2015, Washington, DC
- Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
- Jan 22 - Jan 24 2015, Coronado
- Annual Meeting of The Triological Society: Combined Sections Meeting