Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceTakeda Pharmaceutical confirms U.S. launch of Contrave
Tue Oct 21, 2014 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
Takeda Pharmaceutical has confirmed that Contrave(R) (naltrexone hydrochloride and bupropion hydrochloride) extended-release tablets are now available to patients by prescription in U.S. pharmacies. Contrave is approved by the FDA as an adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in adults ...
- Tue Oct 21, 2014 | Section: Cancer
- Batu Biologics signs license agreement with UC San Diego
- Tue Oct 21, 2014 | Section: Dermatological Disorders
- FDA advisory committee recommends approval of secukinumab for plaque psoriasis
- Tue Oct 21, 2014 | Section: Eye Disorders
- RegeneRx allowed to advance RGN-259 into phase III for neurotrophic keratopathy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Oct 17 - Oct 22 2014, Philadelphia
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology
- Oct 12 - Oct 16 2014, Copenhagen
- 22nd World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics
- Oct 12 - Oct 15 2014, San Diego
- 10th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutic Society
- Oct 11 - Oct 15 2014, New Orleans
- Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Oct 9 - Oct 11 2014, Atlanta
- 28th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- Oct 8 - Oct 12 2014, Amsterdam
- 23rd Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Oct 8 - Oct 12 2014, Philadelphia
- Oct 1 - Oct 4 2014, Nice
- Annual Meeting of the European Association for Vision and Eye Research (EVER)
- Sep 26 - Sep 30 2014, Madrid
- 39th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress
- Sep 25 - Sep 27 2014, Santorini
- 7th Santorini Conference Biologie Prospective