Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceAduro BioTech cancer vaccine given orphan status for mesothelioma
Mon Mar 30, 2015 | Section: Cancer
The FDA has granted orphan status to CRS-207, a recombinant live-attenuated vaccine consisting of Listeria monocytogenes bacterium with actA and inlB genes deleted and encoding the gene for human mesothelin (MSLN). The designation is for treating mesothelioma, and Aduro Biotech is conducting phase I investigation of the vaccine in ...
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- Japanese approval for Lenvima for unresectable thyroid cancer
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 | Section: Drug design, Drug Delivery & Technologies
- ZeClinics seeks investment to develop zebra fish-based ZeOncoTest
- Mon Mar 30, 2015 | Section: Infections
- Synflorix obtained Japanese approval as a pediatric pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Mar 22 - Mar 26 2015, Denver
- 249th American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting
- Mar 21 - Mar 27 2015, Boston
- 104th Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- Mar 20 - Mar 24 2015, San Francisco
- 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Mar 20 - Mar 24 2015, Madrid
- 30th Congress of the European Association of Urology
- Mar 18 - Mar 22 2015, Nice
- 12th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease
- Mar 18 - Mar 20 2015, Tubingen
- 10th European Molecular Imaging Meeting
- Mar 14 - Mar 16 2015, San Diego
- 64th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Mar 14 - Mar 17 2015, Kuala Lumpur
- International Human Genome Meeting (HUGO)
- Mar 12 - Mar 15 2015, Istanbul
- 25th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL)
- Mar 5 - Mar 8 2015, San Diego
- 97th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society