Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceRestorGenex compound granted FDA orphan status for glioblastoma multiforme
Wed Jan 28, 2015 | Section: Cancer
RES-529 (P-529, Palomid-529) is in preclinical development at RestorGenex (formerly Paloma Pharmaceuticals) for glioblastoma multiforme, and has received FDA orphan drug designation for this indication. The compound is also in preclinical development for cancer and phase I/II development for wet age-related macular degeneration (FDA Web ...
- Wed Jan 28, 2015 | Section: Cancer
- Radius Health initiates phase I trial of RAD-1901 in breast cancer
- Wed Jan 28, 2015 | Section: Infections
- Pfizer aims to improve access to Prevenar 13 in poorest countries
- Wed Jan 28, 2015 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- NRX-1074 improves depression scores in phase I study
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jan 15 - Jan 17 2015, San Francisco
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Jan 14 - Jan 16 2015, Miami
- 9th Human Amyloid Imaging (HAI) Conference
- Jan 12 - Jan 15 2015, San Francisco
- 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dec 9 - Dec 13 2014, San Antonio
- 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Dec 7 - Dec 11 2014, Phoenix
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP)
- Dec 6 - Dec 9 2014, San Francisco
- 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Nov 18 - Nov 21 2014, Barcelona
- 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Chicago
- American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions
- Nov 15 - Nov 19 2014, Washington
- 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience
- Nov 14 - Nov 19 2014, Boston
- 78th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology