Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA approves Kerydin for onychomycosis
Wed Jul 09, 2014 | Section: Infections
The FDA has approved the NDA for Anacor Pharmaceuticals' Kerydin(TM) (tavaborole) topical solution 5%, the first oxaborole antifungal approved for the topical treatment of onychomycosis of the toenails due to Trichophyton rubrum or Trichophyton mentagrophytes. Anacor expects to launch Kerydin in the U.S., either alone or with ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2014 | Section: Cardiovascular Disorders
- CardioCell initiates phase II trial of allogeneic stem cell therapy for chronic heart failure
- Wed Jul 09, 2014 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
- Once-daily tofacitinib shows bioequivalence for the immediate-release formulation
- Wed Jul 09, 2014 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- New orexin receptor antagonists reported by Taisho Pharmaceutical
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jun 21 - Jun 24 2014, Chicago
- Joint International Congress of Endocrinology/Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ICE/ENDO)
- Jun 18 - Jun 21 2014, Vancouver
- 12th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 13 - Jun 17 2014, San Francisco
- 74th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 12 - Jun 15 2014, Milan
- 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Jun 11 - Jun 14 2014, Paris
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR)
- Jun 8 - Jun 12 2014, Stockholm
- 18th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- Jun 7 - Jun 11 2014, St. Louis
- 61st Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM)
- Jun 7 - Jun 11 2014, Copenhagen
- Congress of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- May 31 - Jun 3 2014, Milan
- European Human Genetics Conference
- May 30 - Jun 3 2014, Chicago
- 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)