Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceEMA grants PRIME designation to DNX-2401 for recurrent glioblastoma
Thu Jul 28, 2016 | Section: Cancer
The EMA has granted PRIME designation to DNAtrix's DNX-2401 for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma. DNX-2401 is a potent oncolytic adenovirus that targets and kills cancer cells, while leaving normal cells intact. Multiple clinical studies in patients with recurrent glioblastoma and gynecologic cancer have shown that DNX-2401 has a ...
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 | Section: Diagnostics
- Sysmex, Healios and Sumitomo Dainippon partner to develop pre-transplant immune reaction testing
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 | Section: Endocrine Disorders
- FDA approves Adlyxin for type 2 diabetes
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- First clinical data for 5-HT-4 receptor partial agonist SUVN-D4010
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jul 24 - Jul 28 2016, Toronto
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC)
- Jul 17 - Jul 22 2016, Durban
- 21st International AIDS Conference
- Jul 9 - Jul 12 2016, Manchester
- 24th Meeting of the European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Jun 29 - Jul 2 2016, Barcelona
- 18th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Jun 22 - Jun 25 2016, San Francisco
- 14th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 19 - Jun 23 2016, Berlin
- 20th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- Jun 16 - Jun 20 2016, Boston
- 56th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC)
- Jun 11 - Jun 16 2016, San Diego
- 63rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- Jun 10 - Jun 14 2016, New Orleans
- 76th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Jun 9 - Jun 12 2016, Copenhagen
- 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)