Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceMerck & Co. files NDA for grazoprevir/elbasvir for HCV infection
Fri May 29, 2015 | Section: Infections
Merck & Co. has filed an NDA for a fixed-dose combination of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5A replication complex inhibitor elbasvir (MK-8742) and grazoprevir potassium (MK-5172), an inhibitor of HCV proteases NS3 and NS4A, for the treatment of chronic HCV infection of genotypes 1, 4 and 6 in adults. This filing includes data from ...
- Fri May 29, 2015 | Section: Hematological & Blood Coagulation Disorders
- biOasis and partners awarded research grant focused on blood-brain barrier
- Fri May 29, 2015 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Levetiracetam shows potential for the treatment of PVL
- Fri May 29, 2015 | Section: Renal-Urologic Disorders
- Galenica to commercialize Roche's Mircera in U.S.
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- May 16 - May 19 2015, Washington
- Digestive Disease Week (DDW)
- May 16 - May 20 2015, Dublin
- 17th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE)
- May 15 - May 19 2015, New Orleans
- 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA)
- May 15 - May 19 2015, New York
- 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH)
- May 13 - May 16 2015, Palm Springs
- 34th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society
- May 13 - May 16 2015, New Orleans
- 18th Annual Meeting American Society of Gene Cell Therapy (ASGCT)
- May 11 - May 15 2015, Rome
- 28th International Conference on Antiviral Research (ICAR)
- May 11 - May 13 2015, Mainz
- 13th Annual Meeting Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT)
- May 7 - May 9 2015, Brussels
- IMPAKT Breast Cancer Conference
- May 3 - May 7 2015, Denver
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)