Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceEuropean approval of Simponi for non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
Mon Jun 29, 2015 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
MSD has announced European approval of Simponi(R) (golimumab) for the treatment of adult patients with severe, active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis. Golimumab can now be considered as a treatment option for adult patients with severe, active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis with objective signs of inflammation, as ...
- Mon Jun 29, 2015 | Section: Dermatological Disorders
- Humira recommended for approval for hidradenitis suppurativa in E.U.
- Mon Jun 29, 2015 | Section: Eye Disorders
- EMA committee recommends approval of Raxone for Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy
- Mon Jun 29, 2015 | Section: Musculoskeletal & Connective Tissue Disorders
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies discloses RORgamma modulators
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Jun 24 - Jun 27 2015, Stockholm
- 13th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR)
- Jun 11 - Jun 14 2015, Vienna
- 20th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Jun 10 - Jun 13 2015, Rome
- Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR)
- Jun 8 - Jun 13 2015, Vancouver
- 23rd World Congress of Dermatology
- Jun 6 - Jun 10 2015, Baltimore
- Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- Jun 6 - Jun 9 2015, Glasgow
- 48th European Human Genetics Conference
- Jun 5 - Jun 9 2015, Boston
- 75th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- May 29 - Jun 2 2015, Chicago
- 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- May 28 - May 31 2015, London
- 52nd Congress of the European Renal Association - European Dialysis Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- May 16 - May 20 2015, Dublin
- 17th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE)