Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceUC Riverside to evaluate ecopipam for the treatment of stuttering
Mon Sep 26, 2016 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
Stuttering is a genetically influenced condition that appears to originate when various aspects of a young child's development interact, and is best addressed with early intervention. A precise cause of this complex communicative disorder is not known. Behavioral treatment options are currently being used to treat stuttering, as no FDA-approved ...
- Mon Sep 26, 2016 | Section: Cancer
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies patents PD-1 signaling inhibitors
- Mon Sep 26, 2016 | Section: Endocrine Disorders
- Reduced soluble CD93 levels linked to type 2 diabetes
- Mon Sep 26, 2016 | Section: Neurologic Disorders
- Peptide-mediated oligonucleotide therapy to enter clinical development for spinal muscular atrophy
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Sep 17 - Sep 20 2016, Vienna
- 29th Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP)
- Sep 14 - Sep 17 2016, London
- 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS)
- Sep 14 - Sep 16 2016, Vienna
- 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Spinal Cord Society
- Sep 12 - Sep 16 2016, Munich
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- Sep 10 - Sep 12 2016, Paris
- 55th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
- Sep 6 - Sep 9 2016, Rome
- Annual Symposium of the Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (SSIEM)
- Sep 3 - Sep 7 2016, London
- Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Sep 1 - Sep 6 2016, Chicago
- 43rd Congress of the International Society of Oncology and Biomarkers (ISOBM)
- Aug 28 - Sep 1 2016, Manchester
- 24th International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry
- Aug 27 - Aug 31 2016, Rome
- European Society of Cardiology Congress