Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA approves Bavencio for metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma
Fri Mar 24, 2017 | Section: Cancer Immunotherapy
EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, and Pfizer have announced FDA approval of Bavencio (avelumab) for the treatment of adults and pediatric patients age 12 years and older with metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma. Bavencio, a human programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PD-L1) antibody, is the first FDA-approved therapy for ...
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 | Section: Cancer
- RL-71 shows promise in suppressing tumor growth in triple-negative breast cancer mouse model
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 | Section: Dermatological Disorders
- FDA grants breakthrough therapy designation to Rituxan for pemphigus vulgaris
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 | Section: Psychiatric Disorders
- Merck & Co. initiates phase IIa study of MK-8189 in schizophrenia
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Mar 17 - Mar 19 2017, Washington, D.C.
- 66th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Mar 16 - Mar 18 2017, Barcelona
- 6th International Conference on Innovative Approaches in Head and Neck Oncology (ICHNO)
- Mar 15 - Mar 18 2017, Washington, D.C.
- 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT)
- Mar 12 - Mar 16 2017, Baltimore
- 56th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology
- Mar 6 - Mar 8 2017, Paris
- 15th International Symposium on Targeted Anticancer Therapies
- Mar 4 - Mar 10 2017, San Antonio
- 106th Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- Mar 3 - Mar 7 2017, Orlando
- 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Mar 3 - Mar 6 2017, Atlanta
- 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- Feb 23 - Feb 25 2017, Orlando
- ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium
- Feb 23 - Feb 26 2017, Atlanta
- Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH)