Thomson Reuters Drug News
Dynamic, relevant drug news and email alerts posted every business day
Every business day, Thomson Reuters Drug News selects the latest, most important drug discovery and development news, places it in context, and presents it online and as email alerts in a clear, concise format that makes it easy to discover the important facts at a glance.
You can search quickly on all sources, limiting your search to the period of time, drug name, patent number, company, university, institute, therapeutic category or group, type of compound, or information source relevant to your research. You can then link through to Thomson Reuters Integrity ® to read the full report and explore its contextual information. Thomson Reuters Drug News contains an archive of news covering drug R&D since 1996, with chemical structure images.
editor's choiceFDA approves Brineura to treat CLN2 disease
Fri Apr 28, 2017 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
Following a priority review, the FDA has approved BioMarin Pharmaceutical's enzyme replacement therapy Brineura (cerliponase alfa) to slow the loss of ambulation in symptomatic pediatric patients age 3 years and older with late infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis type 2 (CLN2), also known as tripeptidyl peptidase 1 (TPP1) deficiency. ...
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 | Section: Company News
- Savara closes merger with Mast Therapeutics
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 | Section: Infections
- Preclinical efficacy of novel HBV expression inhibitor RG-7834 in combination therapy
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 | Section: Metabolic Disorders
- FDA approves Brineura to treat CLN2 disease
An alerting service presenting a table, updated weekly, of the most promising compounds entering preclinical development, lead compounds and new mechanisms of action.
A weekly alerting service from Integrity presenting changes detected in the status of drugs currently under active development.
- Apr 22 - Apr 28 2017, Boston
- 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Apr 22 - Apr 26 2017, Chicago
- Experimental Biology
- Apr 19 - Apr 23 2017, Amsterdam
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
- Apr 5 - Apr 8 2017, San Diego
- 37th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT)
- Apr 2 - Apr 6 2017, San Francisco
- 253rd American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting
- Apr 1 - Apr 4 2017, Berlin
- International Symposium on Cerebral Blood Flow, Metabolism and Function & International Conference on Quantification of Brain Function with PET
- Apr 1 - Apr 4 2017, Orlando
- 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- Apr 1 - Apr 5 2017, Washington, D.C.
- 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Mar 29 - Apr 2 2017, Vienna
- 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease
- Mar 24 - Mar 28 2017, London
- 32nd Congress of the European Association of Urology